Before you start work, or soon after, you may need to get a tax payer number (TPN/TIN) and a Tax code. The tax you will likely pay is income tax, which is charged on the income you receive, such as salary and wages including non-cash rewards (Housing accommodation, motor vehicle benefit etc.). At the end of the income year (31 December), most people need to file an annual tax return.



Ⓒ2013 Inland Revenue Department, Government of Saint Lucia.